Saturday, January 29, 2011

Favorite Songs of 2010

Here are my favorite songs I listened to this last year, according to my Ipod, which I bought in September:
14-All my Life by Rosie Thomas
13-Let Myself Fall by Rosie Thomas
12-Last of the Mohican's Soundtrack
11-Bolero by Ravel Bolero
10-Half of my Heart by John Mayer
9-Some body's Crying by Chris Isaac
8-Stuck like Glue by Sugarland
7-Somebody by Depeche Mode
6-I hear the bells by Mike Doughty
5-I want to Dance with somebody by Whitney Houston
4-These Arms by Otis Redding
3-Need you now by Lady Antebellum
2-Dust in the wind by Kansas

and the #1 song of 2010.......
Lover, Lover by Jerrod Niemann

2 comments:

  1. I had to look up some music and add a few to my playlist thanks ;). I was inspired to look at what is played a lot in mine and I am a little embarrassed at what it is! Glee! Yikes.

    In answer to your question, no I didn't make Audriana's skirt that she's wearing, I picked it up last year from a craft fair. I have looked at it and it looks super easy to figure out though. I had my mom make me a few for my craft fair, that are really different that she wears too that I love.

    ReplyDelete