Sunday, June 26, 2011
Gratitude
So the last few months have been a little rough for me. But I wanted to post about how grateful I am for the Lord and my family. He always sends me His tender mercies when ever I need them. Usually through my family and friends. So thank you to Katherine for having me over for dinner a couple of weeks ago, thank you to all of you who are there to listen when I just need to talk, usually it's mom or Denise or Lynne. But it also includes Jennilynn, Katherine, Steve, and many others. I work with the most amazing friend. Her name is Stephanie too. She uplifts and supports me everyday. I am so grateful for her friendship. I am so grateful to be able to go to church every Sunday. It's so important to me to be there. I felt like every talk, every lesson today was just for me. I was even teaching the Mia Maids today, and the lesson was SO much more for me then for the girls. We had the most wonderful summer thunder/lightning storm last week. It was so much fun to watch. I love the sunset I get to see in my back yard every night. It is amazing to me how much the Lord knows each of us, how much He loves us and all that He does for me!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is amazing to recognize how much He loves and knows His children! One by one!!! Love ya Steph!
ReplyDeleteThis is when I wished I lived closer. Most of the time I'm fine living my life away from all of you but sometimes I really just wished I could live close by--be in your ward. Love you!
ReplyDelete