Saturday, July 23, 2011

Snake River Stampede

Last night Denise and I went to the rodeo. I love going. A lot of people that grew up in Nampa miss the rodeo being outside. I have to say that since the rodeo is always during the middle of July, I love being inside with the air conditioning!!! I forgot my camera, so the only pictures or videos I have is from my cell phone. Here is a little picture of last night.






Bull riding is the last event of the night. There were LOTS of people getting up and leaving during the bull riding. I couldn't believe they would leave right then.



This was the saddle bronc competition.




Denise and I tried to take a few pictures of the 2 of us. We didn't do as well and David does. Denise was much better at it then me.








No comments:

Post a Comment