The drive back was interesting. It is the middle of May and we ran into a snow storm. Not just a little bit of snow flakes, but snow on the road (okay it was just a couple of inches of slush), I had to drive slowly kind of snow storm. Well, I had to slow down to 55 or 60 miles per hour. Which for those of you who know me is SLOW. I don't drive as fast as I used to. I have slowed down. I don't go more then 5 miles per hour over the speed limit (except when I am Utah and I am just trying to keep up with the rest of the traffic) and I have never maxed out the speed on my Maxima. And yes this is the first car I have owned that I haven't maxed out. But it is also the fastest car I have owned.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Weekend Road Trip
Last weekend my mom and I were able to go to Utah for my cousin Joseph's wedding. He got married at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple(you pronounce it oaker). It was beautiful. I am so glad I got to go and meet his wife and see so much of my family. It was fun getting to talk to everyone. They had their reception at a park in Provo Canyon. I had forgotten how much I love being outside in the mountains. I miss living in Provo because it is so close to the mountains. It brought back a lot of wonderful memories. Mom and I got to go to a movie with Lynne. We had a fun time. I couldn't believe how big Lucas and Ty are (Lynne's boys). Lucas gets baptized this year. He is getting so tall!







The drive back was interesting. It is the middle of May and we ran into a snow storm. Not just a little bit of snow flakes, but snow on the road (okay it was just a couple of inches of slush), I had to drive slowly kind of snow storm. Well, I had to slow down to 55 or 60 miles per hour. Which for those of you who know me is SLOW. I don't drive as fast as I used to. I have slowed down. I don't go more then 5 miles per hour over the speed limit (except when I am Utah and I am just trying to keep up with the rest of the traffic) and I have never maxed out the speed on my Maxima. And yes this is the first car I have owned that I haven't maxed out. But it is also the fastest car I have owned.
The drive back was interesting. It is the middle of May and we ran into a snow storm. Not just a little bit of snow flakes, but snow on the road (okay it was just a couple of inches of slush), I had to drive slowly kind of snow storm. Well, I had to slow down to 55 or 60 miles per hour. Which for those of you who know me is SLOW. I don't drive as fast as I used to. I have slowed down. I don't go more then 5 miles per hour over the speed limit (except when I am Utah and I am just trying to keep up with the rest of the traffic) and I have never maxed out the speed on my Maxima. And yes this is the first car I have owned that I haven't maxed out. But it is also the fastest car I have owned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Huh, I didn't know that's how you pronounced that. Thanks! I also didn't know you were a fast driver-probably because none of us ever had a car in college. :)
ReplyDelete