Tonight we had game number 8 of 10 for the soccer season. We had yet to win a game and tonight we came oh so close......But
Don't you hate the buts in life? We play for two 22 minute halves with 15 seconds for half time. At the first game when I found out that we don't really have a half time, I didn't think I would be able to make it. However, it's okay to have such a short time, it means the games get over quickly.
We were in the lead for all but the last 3 minutes. With 3 minutes left the other team tied us and with a minute and a half left they took the lead. We had our chances but it just wasn't enough.
But seriously, we did play A LOT better tonight. I was glad. We have 2 games left and hopefully we can get a win maybe two.
Good Luck!! I hope you can pull of one win.
ReplyDeleteYes, good luck! I don't think I could play two 22-min halves back to back-I'd be seriously sucking wind!
ReplyDelete