My family has a lot of traditions. I happen to like traditions. Several years ago I started a new one for myself. When ever I would travel somewhere, I would always look for something to bring back as a souvenir. Something different then a T-Shirt. On my first trip to Orlando with my cousins, I found a Christmas ornament. (We where there in October). Ever since then, I try to find an ornament when I travel. It is actually pretty easy to find one. Every Christmas when I decorate my tree, I get to remember my vacations.
This is from the USS Constitution in Boston Harbor

Disney World 2001

Orlando 2008-Universal Studios

New Orleans 2004

Disney Land 2007--Okay, so Mickey and Minnie weren't really ornaments, they were key chains I turned into ornaments. :O)

The glass ball is from the Venetian in Las Vegas

This one is from the white church in Boston. I LOVED Boston.
What an awesome tradition!! LOVE it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a few ornaments from around but wish I would have found more. I love the one you have from Universal. I don't remember seeing any but they must have been there somewhere.
ReplyDelete