Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas

Christmas this year was a lot of fun. I loved spending time with my family. Jeff and Jennilynn got a puppy from Santa this year. Boy is she adorable!!!! She's a boxer.


Her name is Lisle-I'm not sure how to spell it. Boxers come from Germany originally, so Jeff and Jennilynn wanted her to have a German name.


We ate lots of food and played games. I even convinced some of my family to play nerts with me. It's a card game I played A LOT when I lived in Provo. I have a hard time getting others here to play with me. However, Katherine likes the game, so hopefully she will keep playing with me. :O)





David brought over his race car video game. I thought it was a lot of fun. Denise got me a new game for the Wii. It is the Resort Sports. We had a great time playing the Archery game. I got Denise the video of Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding. It was kind of a joke gift, but kind of not. Some of us (me, Denise, Scott, Brian and Steve) stayed a little bit later on Christmas Eve to watch most of it.




While we were waiting for everyone to get to mom and dad's house on Christmas Eve, we decorated a ginger bread house. Gabrielle ate more candy then she put on the house.








Grant had fun playing with Uncle Brian's new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment