Thursday, December 16, 2010

Salt Lake City

A couple of weeks ago mom, dad, Denise and I drove down to Utah for Lucas' baptism. I am so glad we all got to go. It was a wonderful trip. I am so happy for Lucas. It was a great day. I am grateful for my family and the opportunity I had to spend time with so many of them.


Here is Lucas and his dad.
Mom, Aunt Cathy, Grandma and Aunt Joan. These are four of the most amazing women I know. They are each a wonderful example of the kind of woman I want to be.


Me and Denise
Saturday night, Craig, Diana, Cooper, the four of us, Lynne, Bryan, Lucas and Ty went to dinner and then to Temple Square. I LOVE Temple Square during Christmas. It was crazy with people everywhere, but we had a wonderful time. Dad hadn't been there for Christmas since he was a boy.





The Boys




The girls

Mom and Dad
When mom, Denise and I drive down to Utah, we usually listen to a book. Dad was such a good sport, we listened to a book the whole way home, that I am sure dad did not enjoy. We all liked it, but I know it was difficult for him to get through. I love his patience will all of the women in his life. He is the best father!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you could be there!! And that you suggested Temple Square.

    ReplyDelete