We also celebrated Mary's Birthday. She is six years old
The girls and Grant gave us a shoe fashion show. I have to admit that I do have WAY more shoes then I should. The girls love to play in my closet, so it is fun for all of us.
Easter Weekend was so much fun. Lynne, Lucas and Ty were here. Scott came over on Saturday on his motorcycle. ALL of the kids had to check it out.
We had a fun Egg hunt in the back yard.
We also did some egg dying
Lucas played basketball ALL weekend long
In April, Emma was baptized. This weekend Diana and Cooper came up. I am so glad they did. They got to stay at my house. I had so much fun having them here.
After the Baptism we went over to Steve and Katherine's house for treats. If you know my family at all, you know that if there is any way possible to turn something into a game, competition or sport, we will do it. The kids were playing with a hula hoop. So we talked most of the adults into trying it out.
The one with your mom hula hooping in her dress, priceless! Sounds so fun!! It's so sad that we don't see each other until August!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures!
ReplyDelete